A brown bagger for the casual creative
Do you have a personal passion about our industry or your work that you’d like to share with other members and designers?
AIGA Santa Barbara has created Jam Session, a lunchtime gathering once a month for just one hour from 12 p.m. to 1 p.m.
During that hour, we’ll get together for a casual meeting where you and others can talk, share and trade information.
The type of topics should relate to our profession but its important that it should be something you are passionate about. You never know who or how many will show up but hey, at least you’ll have the ones there who count.
It’s a simple idea and it works like this:
- Send in your ideas of what you’d like to discuss
- We’ll choose the topic of the month and let you know what month you’ll lead
- (we’re not asking for a presentation so those of you who are shy, you don’t need to worry) other than just taking the lead to open the discussion
- Bring your own lunch and drinks
- We’ll take care of sending out the email notices
FIRST TUESDAY’S of every month
- 402 E. Gutierrez
Laguna Business Center Cafeteria
- Time: 12pm-1pm
- Bring your own goodies to eat
- Send in your ideas by the 15th of each month
Read the full article