See for yourself how changing the language that you use in your workplace can change vague discussions that plagues meetings to clear, useful information that’s vital to the success of your project. Topics include essential listening skills that will give you credibility and the ability to influence any conversation so you can focus on your productivity, profitability and job security.
Who should attend?
If you’re a creative professional or just getting started and want to fine-tune your communication skills, this will give you easy-to-learn, effective techniques that you can use immediately.
What you’ll walk away with
- Improve the quality of useful information and end vague input
- Identify what’s important to the success of your project and why
- Prioritize information that will influence your thinking and a pproach
- Ways to discover what’s truly driving decisions
- Add value to your clients in ways that will amaze them
Bring your own lunch, sit back and learn some tools for success. The talk will start promptly at noon in consideration for those on a tight lunch schedule. Light refreshments will be served.
Call Wayne Kosaka at 415 755-3835 for more information.