AIGA members have opportunities to learn new skills, get advice on pressing career questions, hear insights from industry leaders and learn how to manage more effectively.
The national AIGA website’s Professional Development section offers a variety of in-person and online learning experiences for members:
- Women’s Leadership Initiative
- “Facilitation: By Design” workshops
- AIGA | Yale “Business Perspectives for Creative Leaders” Program
- Gain: AIGA Design and Business Conference
- AIGA Design Conference
- AIGA Webinars
- Adobe’s Creative Cloud Learn
- Skillfeed from Shutterstock
- Lynda.com Subscriptions
For more details on any of the above professional development opportunities, please see the AIGA National site.